Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mom Brain

Mom Brain is in full force this week...I am pretty sure Jack took the first half of my intellegence and Colin took the second half (or what was left...sorry, Colin).

Yesterday I dropped my cell phone in a bowl of rice cereal. Cleaning rice cereal out of a Palm is not so much fun...

Today, I went to Whole Foods - got the boys out of the car - got Colin with carseat into the cart - filled the cart all around Colin with all our fantastic organic food finds (sorry again, Colin) and got up to the register.
As the checkout girl apologized for my wait as the mom in front of me forgot her purse in her car, I realized... how am I paying for this? My purse was in my car as well. So unless they take payment in the form of smiles from cute children, I was going to make a trip to the car for my debit card and then back in to pay for groceries to surround Colin with again to then again drag the boys out to the car.
All I can say is at least I remembered both kids - am I right all you moms out there?

1 comment:

Ryan and Norma Duty said...

Oh Girl i hear ya!!! somedays im surprised i remember the kids HAHA theres to many of them, i just gave up!!! eatin out works better!!