Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is it my Birthday already???

While catching up on my Today show recordings (I DVR everything due to being too busy with the boys) I found out Tori Spelling has a new book out!!!! Yippeee! My Birthday has come early.
I loved sTori Telling and being a child of the 90210 era can't quite shake the virgin Donna Martin or her real life counter part. Their shows (so NoTorious, Tori and Dean Inn Love and Home Sweet Hollywood) are classic reality TV - and now with the new edition of baby Girl Stella, I can't wait to read on.... off to Barnes and Noble tomorrow we go!

ps.For all those gals wondering... I was in love with Brandon Walsh (t-shirt, calendar, etc.). Were you a Brandon, Dylan, David or Steve aficianado??? I think this tells a lot about a girl!



1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm a Dylan girl all the way!