Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mom Brain (take 2)

As the continual single motherhood/sleep deprevation continues with our current situation, my Mom brain gets worse.

I tried to pay for my gas on Monday by attempting to put my debit card in my gas tank and not the machine slot (I don't think that is what they mean by pay at the pump).
Tonight I was getting my coffee ready to go for the morning and instead of putting the water pitcher back in the fridge, I put the coffee pot in the fridge and then could not find what I did with it....

Also, tonight I went and got my hair colored darker so I will not be mistaken for a blonde... and just a sleep deprived mother (sorry all my blonde haired friends-blonde joke could not be passed up)

Good night, all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are classic! Thanks for sharing :) Glad to hear about the tooth! Except now he can bite...not than angels bite that is. See you soon! Jenni

Heather said...

You make me feel so much better about some of my craziness too! You are not alone sister!