Saturday, November 22, 2008

Big Brother Blog

Hi All, Jack here...Mom seems a little busy, so I am going to blog it up today. Colin is cool. His name will always be Yellow to me. Get this - Colin didn't eat until today. Two days without food...he has a lot to learn.

On to my day - seriously, when is someone going to buy me "Rock Man"?, i.e. The Thing from the Fantatasic Four. (insert pic here mom). Uncle Coey I am counting on you. Don't let me down, man.

Colin's pics and his faux hawk mohawk should be on Web Nursery by Monday. He is so trying to have awesome hair like his big bro. However, my look is more Bruce Jenner circa 1980.
For those of you who can't wait I will attach some sweet pics. (Mom, more pics here). I know he is almost as cute as me, hard to believe.

Ma...Meatloaf....NOW! I guess she will add the pics soon... not sure why she is so busy all the time.
Peace out - Jack Harris

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jack - I love your style. I"m sure you will be an excellent Big Bro!